Terms & Conditions
Exchange, Returns and Money-Back:
Diamond World Limited, your own company believes in complete customer satisfaction. Every piece of Jewellery that is bought from us is special – a gift to yourself or a loved one... We have therefore taken utmost care in creating and inspecting the product thoroughly and pack it carefully. However if for any reason you did not like what you purchase or are not entirely satisfied with your product, we’ll be glad to rectify the problem or exchange the product in a very hassle free manner.
15 Day Exchange and Money Back policy:
Diamond world ltd: 15-day No Questions asked Return Policy:
We are happy to provide you 15-days No Questions asked return policy, For cash refund we deduct 20% amount from gross amount & 5% VAT. For exchange of product we will not deduct any amount only we will deduct 5% Vat. We just need the actual invoice, original certificate etc and make sure that the product is in original condition. This is, however, applicable for orders within Bangladesh only.
We will offer free return shipping within 15 days exchange policy.
How do I return the product to Diamond World within 15days?
- Call our customer delight team at 01713199270 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and convey what you want to return, please keep the actual invoice ready and you will be given a unique reference number.
- We will courier you or send our courier person with a Diamond World Ltd tamper proof package with the unique code with your Name and address.
- Secure your jewellery with the original packing materials and certificate in the tamper proof package provided by Diamond World Ltd. Note that once the package is sealed, it cannot be opened unless destroyed.
- Once your package is ready, just call our customer delight team and we will send a courier to pick it up from you.
- Once your returned item is received by Diamond World Ltd, your refund or new item will be processed shortly (Maximum of 10 days).
- We will offer free return shipping within 15 days exchange policy.
Diamond World Ltd always believes in keeping a Customer Happy throughout the life.
We offer a lifetime exchange on all our Jewellery within Bangladesh. If at any point of time you want to Exchange or Upgrade the product, we will happily provide you with an Exchange as below:
- Jewellery products consisting of studded Diamonds Exchange at 80% of current market value.
- Jewellery products consisting only of Gem Stones Exchange at 70% of current market value.
- Plain Gold Jewellery Exchange at the prevailing rate of gold.
- In all cases, the current market value will be determined by Diamond World Ltd. and the gold rate followed will be of Bangladesh Jewellery Association.
- Please note that the deduction done is only to get our melting and Broken cost and the Vat (taxes) component also will be deducted.
If you would like to return anything to us:
Please contact our Diamond World Customer Service or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 008801713199270. Our helpful and experienced team will help you deal with your return promptly.
- Customized Jewellery which includes personalized/engraved products manufactured/ordered in line with specific instructions from Customer is not eligible for return/money back.
- Once your returned item is received our Quality Assurance Department will review the returned item. Any items that show signs of wear or have been altered, resized (by a jeweler other than Diamond World Ltd), or damaged cannot be accepted for return/ money back.
- You will receive complimentary return shipping for all eligible products for return/money back within the 30 days Exchange policy.
- Product should be accompanied with Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice for all returns/exchange/money back within the 30 days period and for all other exchanges.
- In case the customer cannot produce the original certificate, Diamond World Ltd will send the diamond to the Lab for recertification. The shipping cost and the cost of certification shall be borne by the customer.
- In case, any Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes are used during the original purchase, the amount will be reduced by the amount equivalent to the Coupon, Discount or Promo Codes.
- For all Money Back transactions, Value Added Tax and SSL Wireless charge at the applicable rate shall be collected from the money back value. The prevailing rate is 7%.
- In case of Money back, the payment shall be made by way of an account payee cheque within 15 days of receipt of product along with Certificate and Invoice subject to quality confirmation and acceptance.
- Diamond World Ltd reserves the right to change the exchange/money back price of the product based on the Quality Inspection.
- In case of exchange, the customer will have to pay the difference between the new product chosen and the valuation of the old product before dispatch.
- For the 30-day Exchange/Return policy, if the product is purchased at a discounted price under any promotion, then Diamond World Ltd will only refund the discounted price as per the invoice.
Diamond World Ltd. offers FREE shipping on every order within Bangladesh. Your order will be shipped to you fully insured. We urge all customers to inspect the package for any damage or tamper before receiving or signing for receipt.
Diamond World Ltd. offers multiple payment options, which include Online, Offline and Cash-on-Delivery.
Customers can make their purchase payment with Credit Card, Debit card or Online fund transfer.
- Credit Card: All Visa, Master and American Express Credit Cards are accepted.
- Debit Card: All Visa and Maestro Debit Cards are accepted.
- Online Fund Transfer: You can choose from all major Banks in Bangladesh to transfer money.
Offline payments can be made with cheque, cash deposit or money transfer through the banks or other authorized payment transfer companies.
Once the payment is done, kindly send us the email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and also call us at 008801713199270.
Cash on Delivery:
Full Cash on Delivery is not available. We Provide Cash on Delivery within Dhaka city only, if a customer pays 15% booking money for online purchase.
Terms and Conditions:
Description of Services:
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase diamonds for personal consumption and is inclusive of both, customized and readymade Jewellery. The Website also offers services to sell diamonds for investment. The Website displays diamonds and stones that are specifically recommended for the purpose of investment. The Website will also feature the recommendations of a trained diamond consultant, circulate a list of investment grade diamonds and recommend good buys. Recommendations of the consultant are not guaranteed under any circumstances and the Company shall not be held liable for any loss and / or damage suffered by the Members who relied on such recommendation.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item.
- All Users will be required to register on the Website and become Members prior to the completion of any transaction / purchase on the Website
- Registration is only a one time process and if the Member has previously registered, he shall login / sign into his / her account.
- In the event the bank rejects to honour any payment transaction made by a Member towards an order, Diamond World Ltd shall have the right to refuse to ship the order to the Member without any liability whatsoever.
Any refunds due by Diamond World Ltd shall be made in the following manners:
- Credit card: The credit card account of the Member will be re-credited with the refund amount by Diamond World Ltd. The refund amount will be credited to the Member's account within the time span stipulated by the bank which has issued the credit card.
- Cheque or wire transfer: The refund amount shall be deposited into the bank account of the Member by the Diamond World Ltd. within seven (7) business days after the receipt of request for refund by the Member.
Shipping & Delivery:
The Member has to specify the address and details of the person who will collect the shipment at the time of purchase. At the time of placing the order, the Member has to state full name of the recipient as stated in his / her government approved photo identification. At the point of delivery the recipient, to collect the physical product, will have to provide any one of the following government approved photo identification card
- Drivers License
- Permanent Identification Number given by the Honorable Bangladesh Government
- Voters Identification Card
The courier agent shall make delivery only after the photo and name of the recipient is verified and confirmed by such courier agent. To ensure safe and secure delivery of the package the courier agent will also note down the details of the government photo identification. The recipient of the package must cooperate with the courier agent by providing required and valid copies of his / her government approved photo identification.
Delivery guarantee is subject to terms and conditions of the courier company. Any inconsistency in name or address will result in non delivery of the product.
Conditions for return:
All items must have the original security tag, label and certificate and must be returned in the same conditions as delivered by Diamond World Ltd.
Any item returned showing signs of wear or engraved, altered, resized (by anyone / entity other than Diamond World Ltd) or damaged in any other manner shall not be accepted for return.
Only transit insurance shall be provided by Diamond World Ltd and it shall be valid only until the time of delivery.
Diamond World Ltd always strive to be very transparent with all their dealings, the aim is to provide the best to the customers. All our Jewellery are certified with the best of the Diamond Test Laboratory in the world like International Gemological Institute (IGI),Gemological Institute Of America(GIA),Diamond & Gem Laboratories of America Pvt Ltd (DGLA),Solitaires Gemological Laboratories ltd (SGL)
Usage of Promo code by the Company
- Diamond World Ltd has the right to refuse the usage of any promo code at any point of time. Promo codes which have expired cannot be used on the Website.
- Diamond World Ltd can at any time ask the Member for the proof of having received the promo code.
- Promo codes can be used only on specific orders as deemed fit by Diamond World Ltd.
- Promo codes, at Diamond World Ltd discretion are applicable on certain items, on specific orders, or on specific dates and occasions.
- Promo codes cannot be clubbed with any other special offer running on the site.
- For offline payment mode the promo code will be accepted only within the date of expiry of the promo code.
- For a payment received after the expiry of the promo code the discount will not be applicable on that order.
Conflict Free Diamond Policy:
Diamond World Ltd recognizes the great harm caused by conflict diamond mining / trading. Diamond World Ltd will not purchase, sell, and contact subscribers, customers or suppliers who purchase or trade in diamonds which were used to fund conflict or traded in any way in violation of any United Nations resolution or the Kimberly Process.
Diamond World Terms & Conditions of use of the website
Use of the Website:
By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk.
The trademarks, names, logos and service marks (collectively "trademarks") displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
The website owner makes no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) regarding the website.
Our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices change as well.
Prices on Diamond World Ltd are subject to change without notice.
Disclaimer of liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct, indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company), as a result of or which may be attributable, directly or indirectly, to your access and use of the website, any information contained on the website, your or your company's personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular, neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any share price information or the transmission thereof, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non-performance or interruption, or termination thereof.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.
Conflict of terms
If there is a conflict or contradiction between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to being void, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as void and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable laws (choice of venue and forum)
Use of this website shall in all respects be governed by the laws of the Dhaka, Bangladesh. Regardless of the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law. The parties agree that the courts located in Dhaka country, Bangladesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all controversies arising under this agreement and agree that venue is proper in those courts.